Electric Motor Winder will rewind AC motors/generators and DC armatures. Our market is low voltage DC motors up to 90 volts and low voltage single and three phase AC motors up to 200hp. Duties include stripping, taking data, insulating, making and installing coils, and making connections. Electric Motor winder will occasionally help in other areas of disassembly, prep, and assembly as needed.
• Rewinding Electric Motors Experience. 2 years’ experience minimum, 4+ years’ experience preferred
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Provide own basic hand tools (testing equipment is provided)
• Ability to read, understand, and create winding wiring diagrams
• Ability to perform electrical tests (i.e., surge, hi-pot, polarity, resistance, etc.)
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds and able to stand/walk for extended periods
• Must be willing to work overtime
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work quickly and accurately with minimal supervision.
• Attention to detail
• $17-$24, depending on experience
• M-F, 8:30am-5:00pm
• Occasional Overtime
• Paid Vacation, holidays and PTO time
• Performance Bonus